donderdag, juli 12, 2007

MLS June challenge

This months MLS challenge was to make a 6"x12" layout. A real fun thing to do!


Last friday, a colleague got married. He is one of my favorite colleagues, so I decided to make him (and his wife) something special. It turned out to be this little project made of matchboxes. We collected some money with a couple of colleagues and in every drawer I put some money.


Don't forget to check out Memory Lane Scrapbooking for the new MOROCCO line by Cherry Arte and the new Basic Grey Infuse line!

7 opmerkingen:

Ingrid zei

I like the 6x12" LO. I haven't tried that size yet. Julian is a real cutie. The gift box is wonderful too. Great idea!

D@nielle zei

that's a really cute present ! You know I haven't even tried 6 x 12 .....

~Nancy~ zei

OMG.. such a cute present!! WOW!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! So sweet!!! I'll definitely bookmark your blog to stalk you more in the future.. hehehehe!! Have a great evening! XOXO

Emine_Pala_Art_22 zei

Hi Charlotte...

Love the layout and the present.. So adorable. I bet they loved it..

xoxo
emine

Je@net zei

Wat een gave Charlotte!! Moet toch ook echt eens op dat formaat aan de slag!!
En dat doosje voor et bruidspaar, wat leuk!!!

Anoniem zei

Your lo is so so sweet Charlotte! I love the colors and that you used 6 photo's on it!

Anoniem zei

THE BOX!!!! I didn't say anything about this freakin' awesome gift you made!!! He must have been over the moon with this!