zondag, november 18, 2007

More cards and my sweet little angel...

I have to admit it: I'm hooked... on cardmaking! :) I made a few cards this last week.
This one is made with the CPS sketch:


Look at those awesome silver leaves (I love kitsch!):


Another christmascard, with Presentahbella... don't you just love her?


And my last card, a 'Hello' card, with a Magnolia stamp:


Finally I will leave you with a picture of my little cutiepie... he got a chocolate 'zwarte piet' in his shoe this morning, because 'Sinterklaas' is in the country again!

8 opmerkingen:

Ingrid zei

I like your cards, Charlotte. I am not into those stamps, but I always love to see other peoples creations. And Julian is indeed a cutie pie.

All Pink girl zei

Gorgeous cards ,love them ,and your little angle is so cutie,Dawnx

SCRAP-GEK! zei

gave kaartjes hoor....ik ben ook al helemaal verslaafd aan het raken! erg he? weer een verslaving erbij! hihihihi! enne wat een schattige foto zeg! soooo cutie! groetjes marije.

*Fauve* zei

You are addicted girl!And what a precious picture!

Mirjam zei

cute, cute cute all of them ;-))

Scrappermania zei

Cute Cards!

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ zei

heyyy so beautiful!!! I like a lot!!! Stamp aboit girl Dont buy in México!! wowowow, cute works!

Marlou zei

excellent cards!!!! :)