maandag, december 25, 2006

Tagged...

... by Miranda én Linda...

A - Available or single: Neither, I live/love together with Otto
B - Best Friend: Otto
C - Cake or Pie:cake
D - Drink of choice: water
E - Essential Item you use everyday: My laptop
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Drachten
I - Indulgence: scrapping ánd buying scrapstuff (and of course: chocolate)
J - January or February: January
K - Kids & Names: Julian
L - Life is Incomplete Without: Julian
M - Marriage Date: Sorry, I'm not married... :)
N - Number of Siblings: 1 (half)sister: Monique
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: spiders
Q - Fav Quote: mama (said by Julian)
R - Reason to Smile: Julian
S - Season: spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Daphne, Fauve, Marlies, Daniëlle
U - Unknown Fact about Me: my weight, and I'm gonna keep it that way! (LOL)
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: red cabbage
W - Worst Habit: postpone things until the last moment
X - Xrays: none
Y - Your Fave Food: (Chinese) cabbage out of the oven, pasta
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Geen opmerkingen: