zondag, mei 13, 2007

Mothers Day (and more...)

Don't you just love those selfmade presents of your kids? Julian gave me a beautiful little wooden box with heartshaped candy. He painted the box himself! A real artist, don't you think?

Otto gave me two beads for my Pandora bracelet: one capricorn (me) and one taurus (Julian). And now I'm waiting for my breakfast in bed... I am such a lucky woman.
I did some scrapping last friday, but I can only show some sneaks... one for the May challenge of the Memory Lane site:
And one for the upcoming Dutch Dare (wednesday):

5 opmerkingen:

Daffie Online zei

Mother's Day rules ;-)
Good presents!

FauveDesign zei

You sure are lucky!!Love the wooden box,so cute!!Can't wait to see the layouts!

D@nielle zei

oooh love them every year ! Cute beads too.

Ingrid zei

I really like the gift that Julian made you. Those handmade gifts are the best!! The beads are nice too. And so are the sneaks. Can't wait to see what you created this time.

Anoniem zei

Oh, don't you just melt when you receive a handmade gift from your little boy... And the gifts by your big man are really sweet too!
So curious to see the full projects....